- EPIC is an ISO 9001:2000 Company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange completely dedicated to the cause of Energy Conservation and making Renewable Energy Devices available all across India.
- EPIC operates in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttarakhand and Chhatisgarh.
- EPIC has manufacturing facilities in Vadodara and Navi Mumbai.
- Epic is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- EPIC Energy Limited has assigned a “CRISIL-BUREAU OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY Grade 3” by CRISIL.
EPIC Energy Limited is dedicated towards the field of Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy. Established in 1991 as a financial services company, EPIC changed its focus to Energy Conservation and Renewable Energy in 2004. Epic is a publicly held company trading on the Stock Exchange, Mumbai in the BSE IndoNext Group (Scrip Code : 530407).
EPIC believes that it is the responsibility of every citizen, individual or corporate, to use Power judiciously. Every one unit power saved equals two units of power produced. EPIC also believes that Natural Resources should be used judiciously. Indiscriminate use of natural resources can lead to natural disasters, as ferocious and destructive as the Tsunami disaster.
EPIC believes that propagating and spreading the Energy Conservation methods and optimum use of Renewable Energy devices is not the sole responsibility of Government. EPIC firmly believes that such propagation and use must form part of the business plan of every individual and corporate.
EPIC is embarking on its mission to empower numerous commercial establishments and households in India, to begin with, to SAVE POWER and use Power generated from Renewable Sources. EPIC has its own manufacturing facilities for producing Energy Saving Devices and also has tie-ups with various suppliers of renewable energy devices, both Indian and International. EPIC is planning to implement its mission by putting in place innovative financing and servicing plans for such devices.