Crisil in collaboration with Bereau of Energy Efficiency,Ministry of Power, Government of India has assigned a “CRISIL Rating grade 2″ indicating ‘High’ ability of the graded energy service Previously it was grade 3 indicating good ability.
- Energy saving portfolio supports the company’s business profile.
- Judiciously managed acquisition-led growth strategy.
ESCO Related Business:
- Four year in ESCO related activities.
- Most of the staff experienced in the energy services field.Second line of management is experienced and qualified.
- The energy services business is limited to mainly lighting,some presence in HVAC.
- EPIC Energy’s largest customers are municipalities(Navi Mumbai,Madurai and Thane); these account for about 60.00 percent of revenues, Private sector players account for the remaining 40 percent of revenues.
- The company’s geographical reach expands to Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Andhrapradesh, Kerala, Punjab, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Uttarakhand.